The Trauma Bandage is a flat low profile dressing that applies instant direct pressure – quickly stems major bleed injuries.
- Super absorbent pad – absorbs over 10 times its weight in fluid.
- Capable of application to almost any part of the body.
- Applies pressure whilst the casualty is being moved.
- Secured quickly and easily using velcro fastening.
- Multiple major bleed injuries can be treated quickly.
- Quick to open waterproof packaging.
- Sterile dressing that is vacuum packed to minimise storage.
The SWAT-T is a multi-function trauma care device, used as a pressure dressing, all-purpose wrap, primary and/or back-up tourniquet.
The SWAT-T can and should be used as a pressure dressing – when haemorrhage is controlled or for venous and capillary oozing. Place your sterile dressing (or standard gauze / hemostatic dressing) then wrap the SWAT-T around the area of injury. You can then tuck or tape the end, which will maintain pressure on the wound (preventing further contamination and re-bleeding). If the endpoints are met on the dressing you may have a tourniquet and should check for good blood return in the extremity (pulse and capillary refill), or you risk the complications associated with all tourniquets.
- Easy to learn and train
- Multi-function first-aid device that can be used for haemorrhage control or even holding ice next to sprains
- Simple to use
- Can wrap over gauze or haemostatic agents
- Compact, lightweight and economical
Foxseal™ is a compact size to fit neatly in Individual First Aid Kits so that leaks from creased dressings that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily- gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal™ provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations and extreme conditions. The advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin.
- Dependable chest seal from the makers of Celox™
- Strong adhesion in extreme conditions
- For potentially lethal open chest wounds
- Contains 2 chest seals for ballistic wounds in a compact package
- Simple no-valve design, vent with large, easy to operate tab
- Sterile, latex-free, FDA and CE listed
Celox haemostat granules are quick to apply, just pour the granules into the injury, before applying the pressure and stopping the bleeding. Celox haemostat granules quickly form a plug – in real experience this stops most bleeding within one minute. For major arterial haemorrhage, maintain pressure for 3-5 minutes to ensure haemorrhage is controlled.
The Celox granules mould to the shape of the wound to get firm pressure on to the source of the bleeding even in complex shaped injuries.
- Arterial and venous bleeding.
- Life-threatening bleeding.
- Complex and deep wounds.
Celox has been shown to:
- Save lives.
- Reliably stop arterial bleeding.
- Clot hypothermic blood.
Safety: Celox has been extensively safety tested, produces no heat and is non-allergenic. The product contains no minerals and residual chitosan material breaks down in the body, making Celox the safe, proven choice.
Takes care of moderate to severe wounds involving heavy blood loss. Made from high-quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability the Responder Gauze is vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas. It is the perfect companion to our compression bandages to stop severe blood loss and save lives.