Test & Trials Engineer
UK based with overseas travel – Hybrid working optional – commutable to Warwick on a regular basis
Automotive legislative and compliance testing and program development for vehicles and sub-systems
As our Test & Trials Engineer, you will be responsible for writing plans and programs for the testing of specialist vehicles.
- Creating test plans and programs
- Leading in-country demonstrations, tests & trials
- Analysing problems and developing ideas and designs to solve them.
- Work closely with project staff to achieve deadlines.
- Analysing data and preparing reports and presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Engage with supply chain, test facilities and other external resources.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending and hosting peer review meetings and providing input and updates.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
Skills and Experience
- Military and/or specialist automotive testing
- Experience creating test plans & programs
- Experience/knowledge of VSAG, DEF-STAN & Mil-Std testing
- Experience with high voltage electric vehicles / unmanned ground vehicles / military/specialist vehicles of benefit
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering
- UK based with ability to travel, including middle east.