Introducing the AARDVARK UAV-VTOL a versatile platform that is packed with advanced features:
- 10 hours+ endurance
- 10 kg+ payload
- * 3,000m service ceiling
- * 500km+ operational range
- * Superior surveying sensors
- * surveillance capability of 100km+
- Wide range of payloads, including: high-def video cameras & light detection and ranging (LIDAR) sensors streamed in real time to the operator over an encrypted digital datalink.
- The UAV can also be equipped to dispense two self-inflatable life-saving buoys and deliver emergency medical supplies or satellite communications to remote locations.
- The UAV has a maximum take-off weight (MTOW) of 40 kg and take-off and landing options, including:
- * Conventional runway,
- * Catapult and parachute recovery,
- * and Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL)
Contact the team for more information and to organise a demonstration (socially distanced of course!)